Wednesday, July 8, 2015

.the much awaited news.

assalamualaikum,

how are you? in pink of health, i hope :) let's continue, shall we?


this is a story all about how my life got flipped-turned upside down,
and i'd like to take a minute just to sit right here,
i'll tell you how i became an expectant lady of a town called sungkai.
eheh.

we were the first ones in the waiting room
at the labour ward that morning,
my mom and i.
we waited and waited from 8.00am till 10.30am.
witnessed dads-to-be waiting patiently
and mothers with their newborns.
a beautiful sight :)

the doctor scanned my uterus and ovaries.
he was satisfied with its size
and only looked at one of my follicles.
he announced that i was ready for FET.
i was thrilled!
i wanted to smile from ear to ear,
 i wanted to giggle silly but i didn’t.
 instead i smiled politely.




i can’t stop smiling and thanking Allah swt,
 imagining myself getting pregnant all the way,
as i walked back to my mom.



to be continued...
.
.
.
thank you for reading!

No comments: